You are invited to visit us at Photokina which is just around the corner! The photokina trade fair runs from the 21st to the 26th of September 2010 and will also be the occasion to meet some of the most famous photographers in the world. Experience the world of Leica photography, legendary takes and also the people behind the cameras.
While we can’t reveal any of our exciting announcements that will take place at Photokina, we can share two things: Berlinspiration and Live on Stage – The World of Leica Photographers.
Ten participants will be the winners of a mystery camera that will be revealed at Photokina!
7 days, 7 places, 7 questions: That’s Berlinspiration. A virtual paper chase through Berlin where Leica will take you on an inspiring journey.
This is how it works: every day for an entire week we’ll be posting on our Facebook page a new question regarding one of Berlin’s “buzzy” hotspots. Whether it’s an ‘in’ place, somewhere underground or creative; all you have to do is find the places we’re looking for. You’ve got nothing to lose, and you have the possibility of winning a unique prize that will be revealed at Photokina. Click here for more information.
Live on Stage – The World of Leica Photographers
- Where: on the Leica stage, Hall 2.1. booth A013 / B012 ,
- When: daily from 11 am on, from the 21st to the 26th of September.
- Norbert Rosing (www.rosing.de)
- Nomi Baumgartl (www.i-wonder-nomi.com)
- Florian Wagner (www.wagnerphoto.de)
- Craig Semetko (www.craigsemetko.com)
- René Staud (www.renestaud.com)
- Nanni Schiffl-Deiler (www.nanni-schiffl-deiler.de)
- Sven Nieder (www.sven-nieder.de)
- Michael Koch (www.digital-fotogroup.de)
- Arno Burgo (www.freelens.com/foto/rueckblende-2009-der-fotopreis-geht–arno-burgi )
- Hans Georg Esch (www.hgesch.de)
- Chris Opel (http://blog.kleinphotographen.com/category/chris-opel/)
- Brett (www.flickr.com/photos/fotografiebrett/collections )
- Kai Müller (www.stylespion.de)
We hope you’re as excited as we are for Photokina!
-Leica Internet Team